Bee Raw 100% Raw Organic Honey – Heather
Raw Organic honey is honey that has not been heated or processed, it has come from the hive to the jar with minimal interference. Most supermarket honey is highly processed to make it look more attractive, it has usually been drained of pollen, pasteurised and blended with honey from many different sources. You may have seen on the jars that it will say a blend of EU and non EU honey.
To preserve the unique flavour and health giving properties of his natural, unadulterated honey, the beekeeper simply spins it with a centrifuge from the honeycomb and then strains it into containers. This delicious raw honey therefore contains the enzymes and pollens that are lacking in commercial honey, making it a truly remarkable superfood.
- Not pasteurised (which degrades the enzymes, minerals and vitamins).
- Not ultra filtered – which removes the pollen and its benefits.
- Not a blend of different honeys from different countries (which almost all supermarket honey is, even when it is organic).
- The bees aren’t given antibiotics.
- The bees are fed honey not sugar (many beekeepers feed their bees sugar in the winter).Love Honey? You’ll love our Organic Mountain honey