V ,H , GF
Dlux Infant 300IU 15ml
- Vitamin D promotes the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Supports a healthy immune system and aids muscle development
- It has a great natural strawberry flavour
- Can be used in conjunction with formulation milk
- Suitable from 6 months old
- Provides 300iu of vitamin D with each spray
- Vitamin D promotes the development and maintenance of bones and teeth, supports a healthy immune system and aids muscle development.
- Suitable for children from 6 months to 5 years old.
Directions: One spray to be taken daily under the tongue or in the cheek. (Research has found that there is better absorption when sprayed in cheek or under tongue). Does not have to be taken with food or at a set time.
Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides (coconut/palm oil), natural flavouring strawberry, cholecalciferol (vitamin D).
The source of vitamin D3 is Lanolin. This is from the wool of sheep living in Australia. The D3 is completely extracted from the Lanolin and while it is suitable for vegetarians (approved by the vegetarian society) it is not suitable for vegans. UK Manufactured
Suitable for vegetarians, coeliacs and diabetics. There are no artificial colours or flavours and no alcohol, gluten, fat, salt, yeast or lactose.
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur . Store in a cool dark place.