Dlux Junior 400IU 15ml
- Suitable for children from 5 years of age
- Vitamin D promotes the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- It has a great natural peppermint flavour
- Supports a healthy immune system and aids muscle development
- It provides 400iu of vitamin D with each spray.
- Vitamin D promotes the development and maintenance of bones and teeth, supports a healthy immune system and aids muscle development.
Directions: One spray to be taken daily under the tongue or in the cheek. (Research has found that there is better absorption when sprayed in cheek or under tongue). Does not have to be taken with food or at a set time.
Ingredients: Purified water, xylitol (natural sweetener), acacia gum (natural stabiliser), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 in coconut oil), sunflower lecithin (tricalcium phosphate, rice flour), citric acid, natural preservative: potassium sorbate, peppermint oil.
The source of vitamin D3 is Lanolin. This is from the wool of sheep living in Australia. The D3 is completely extracted from the Lanolin and while it is suitable for vegetarians (approved by the vegetarian society) it is not suitable for vegans.
Suitable for vegetarians, coeliacs and diabetics. There are no artificial colours or flavours and no alcohol, gluten, fat, salt, yeast or lactose.
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur . Store in a cool dark place.