Natural Health Practice: Omega 3 Support 60 Capsules
Essential fats ‘oil’ the body by lubricating the joints and skin, as well as being a vital component of every human cell. The body needs them to balance hormones, insulate nerve cells, keep the skin and arteries supple and to keep the body warm.
Omega 3 oils can reduce the risk of heart disease, circulatory problems such as varicose veins
• May help to decrease the risk of irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmias), reduce the possibility of harmful clots by reducing the clumping together of platelets
• Decrease the growth of fatty plaques that can fur up the arteries
• Help to lower blood pressure
• Reduce the levels of triglycerides (stores of fat) in the blood
• Omega 3 fatty acids help to reduce inflammation and painful joints in general.
• Omega 3 supplementation may be helpful for both mood swings and anxiety
• Helping children with hyperactivity and dyslexia is well known
Directions: For best results take 1 capsule twice a day with food (or as professionally directed) Do not exceed recommended intake Recommended Daily Allowance
Ingredients – 2 capsules will provide:
Fish Oil 2347mg
Providing Omega 3 Fatty Acids 1400mg Of which EPA 770mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 510mg
Natural Mixed Tocopherols
Fish Gelatin 278mg
Advisory: Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Store in a cool dark place. Not recommended for haemophiliacs. Not suitable for indiviudals taking anti-blood clotting drugs such as Warfarin, Coumarin, heparin and Aspirin.